1. You must be a professional or a student enrolled in a professional program to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name and for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the Proface service.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Proface users.
4. You may not use the Proface service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. Proface is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of Proface are at your own risk.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack Proface or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Proface.
7. You must not create or submit unwanted email or ads to Proface or any of its members.
8. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
9. You must not, in the use of Proface, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
10. Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of Proface. Use of this service is at your own risk.
11. While Proface prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Proface cannot be responsible for the Content posted on this site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use Proface service at your own risk.
Advertising goods or services is forbidden on Proface site.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Proface account and the offending content deleted at our discretion, with or without notification.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
We reserve the right to review, edit, move, or delete any photos, comments, descriptions, or messages placed in this site, in its sole discretion.
Furthermore, if an authorized
representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Proface
or, in its sole discretion, Proface determines that a
violation of the Terms has occurred, it may pursue any of its legal remedies,
including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material
from its site, cancellation of your account and /or the exclusion of any
person(s) who may have violated any Term.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate Proface service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Proface does not verify any information posted to the Services by users or others, excepting e-mail address, or guarantee the proper use of such information by any party. Proface does not review or assume any responsibility for the content of private e-mail messages sent between members. We do not ensure that these messages may not contain material that could be offensive to some. Proface does not monitor or resolve disputes between Services users. Proface does not ensure secure transmissions over the Internet. You should not post your or any other person's telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, or e-mail addresses in your profile, comments, photo descriptions, or elsewhere. Reminder: The people you meet in the Services are strangers. You are responsible for guarding your personal information. If you decide to meet anyone in-person, please use good judgment and common sense.
Proface has not reviewed and does not endorse the content
of all sites linked to from this site and is not responsible for the content or
actions of any other sites linked to. Linking to these services or sites is at
your sole risk.
Proface shall not be liable for any damages or injuries or financial losses whatsoever, but in no way limited to, arising out of or relating to the use of this web site or any web site linked to it, the transmission of confidential information over the internet, whether or not such damages, injuries and losses might be foreseeable and whether or not Proface has been negligent.
All trade marks and trade names mentioned in this web site are the trade marks and trade names of their respective owners.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material users provide/upload or contribute to Proface service.
The Services are provided on an "AS IS" and on an "As available" basis. Proface expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the Services, without limitation, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You understands and agrees that any information or material obtained through this site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage resulting from any transaction.
Proface makes no warranty with respect to the quality, performance or functionality of the Services provided, that our service will meet your requirements and uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Nor does Proface make any warranty as to the results, accuracy or reliablity of any information that may be obtained from the use of the Services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Proface,
its service providers , suppliers, licensors or agents be liable for any claims
from any party or any lost revenue, profit, data and direct, indirect,
incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, however caused and
regardless of theory, arising out of this license or your use or inability to
use the Services, whether or not such damages, injuries and losses might be
foreseeable and whether or not Proface has been
negligent or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You further agrees that Proface shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of the Services whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, inadvertent or advertent, negligent or intentional.
Proface respects the privacy of each individual who reaches us, either as a customer or as a visitor to this site. Proface will not give, rent or sell any customer or visitor information to any organization or individual.
Proface may use the personal information collected for statistical purpose and as a guideline to improve our products and services.
This document may be modified from time to time. Please refer to it on a regular basis.